I suggest you ...

Can I have access to BotPlatform's logs related to my BotServer please?

Because I dont receive onMessageReceived events and it would be very nice if I knew if it's COM/init/config/network issue or it's on BotPlatform layer? I bet you have logs, just out them through bot property pages on your portal please :)

7 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SildesaSildesa shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • zhongqiu.jiangAdminzhongqiu.jiang (Admin, BotPlatform) commented  · 

We are planning to open these logs to the robots' owners now, if done, we will inform you ASAP.
        You mean you could not receive any event such as MessageReceived ?

• SildesaSildesa commented  · 

>The MessageReceived event will be fired when your users send messages to your robot.
        I've read the docs provided with botplatform, so, yes, I'm aware of protocol :)
        >To have a better understanding, could u leave more details about your problem?
        I'm using COM sdk (downloaded last version 2 days ago), built it from sources, built example BotServer, registered bot, got msn account, assigned to my bot, invited bot, started communication (sending chat messages to bot)... I'm debugging botserver - it doesn't get these event fires, including 'main' one - onMessageReceived. While botplatform seems to work (it's sane on 'start bot instance' => 'bot msn contact gets _online_ - green', plus I checked API SetPersonalMessage - works too).
        I'd if it's possible not to 'load you' with all these details unless found out that problem is around BP layer - I think nothing is impossible on mapping BP event logs to Bot accounts and allowing people trying to work out own bots with sdk with these log entries via your nice botplatform bot account-related pages :)

• zhongqiu.jiangAdminzhongqiu.jiang (Admin, BotPlatform) commented  · 

The MessageReceived event will be fired when your users send messages to your robot.
        To have a better understanding, could u leave more details about your problem?
        We do not have any plan to provide the access to our server logs at the moment, sorry.

Feedback and Knowledge Base